Marketing <for> programmers
Learn to market software like a pro
Do You Make Marketing Mistakes? Take The Quiz
- hello world
- i've prepared a short quiz to test your marketing knowledge
- are you up for the challenge :) ?
Tech people can do marketing in a more automated way than non-techies. This book will show you the ropes. It will also help you being systematic and measuring everything worth paying attention to.
Jose Quesada Founder, Data Science Retreat
This book has so much actionable advice that I practically highlighted the whole thing. Sascha Konietzke CEO, Contentful
What I loved about the book is that it covers the basics so well, but still has plenty of pearls for experienced marketers. Entreprenerd is a must read for anyone in online marketing today - A classic in the making. Daan Löning Founder Putzfee, acquired by Rocket Internet
Immaculately researched and extremely detailed, this book delivers. Let it take your online projects to a whole new success level.
Adam Fletcher 3x Spiegel Best-Selling Author
Jack is the growth hacker people like me would hire on the spot - alas, he doesn't need a job! I'm thrilled to see him finally sharing his enviable online marketing experience and insight in a full-blown book. Fabian Stelzer CEO, EyeQuant
This is something I love about this book. It is accompanied by a copious amount of research. Under nearly every second page you’ll see a reference that you can go and check out if you don’t believe the author. Money Devils Money Devils
Based on Systems Learned From First-Rate Companies
While researching this book, I set up a private, Berlin-based marketing group where I was privy to closed-door tactics used by consultants, senior marketing staff, and company owners in select tech operations.
These marketers were involved with marketing for these (unaffiliated) companies:
To balance things off, I also conferred with marketers active in the darker side of internet marketing, such as shady coupon website owners and fitness ebook sellers.
Download Entreprenerd Now
Format and Download Info
- Instant download.
- Approx 331 pages (depends on reader device).
- Available for FREE download on Leanpub
Top 8 Reasons To Download Entreprenerd
- It's doesn't cost you a dime!
- It's the only marketing book written from the programmer's perspective.
- Reading it will give you an overview of the full-stack of online marketing tools.
- Employees will become more well-informed as programmers and will be better able assist their teams with marketing tasks. Software entrepreneurs will be better equipped to sell more of their own goods.
- This book has the highest rate of information transfer per word compared to competing offerings.
- No questions asked refunds- if you don't find the book worth every cent, I'll refund you in full.
- You'll have oodles of fun reading it.